Thursday, November 17, 2011

LUSH



LUSH is back in town and re-opened in my favorite (and very nearby) mall!  I popped in on Sunday to check out all my old favorites.  This place smells as amazing as I remembered, with a huge selection of body products.  I had forgotten about the fresh bar where they mix up fresh face masks daily, and keep them on ice. The newly opened store was packed full of people so I didn't get to peruse as much as I like.  Even so, I still walked away with the Dream Cream and the Golden Slumbers Bath Bomb.

I have big plans for this bath bomb. 

This bath bomb is coming with me on vacation next week and going to be used in the huge jetted tub in our room at Caesar's Palace.  It promises lavender sprigs and lavender oil to soothe away stress and ease tension.  Combined with a glass of champagne, I think it will be amazing.

The Dream Cream also has lavender oil, with chamomile.  Both ingredients are supposed to soothe redness, which is why I snatched it up.  My right hand has started to grow a patch of lizard scales that are so red and irritated, that nothing seems to work on.  I have been at a loss these days, all my tricks that once worked, have ceased to alleviate my skin woes.  I am really hoping this cream does the trick.

I will be attending the Grand Opening Party on December 3rd, 2011 1-6 PM at Lush in Washington Square.  The first 100 RSVP's get a Golden Wonder Bath Bomb.  The party promises complimentary in-store face treatments, bubbly, cupcakes, DJ and Prize wheel.  There are also some VIP gift offers.  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment