Thursday, November 17, 2011

Birch Box



My first Birch Box.




Samples with a little package in the middle.




Samples.

Zoya Nail Lacquer in Noel.
Thymes 1.5 fl oz eucalyptus body lotion.
miNeRALoGie 2g eye concealer in U2.
Eau Thermale Avene Cleanance Gel 1.69 fl oz.
Thymes Kimono Rose Body lotion packette.
TWO PAPER DOLLS letterpress & design coasters.



I have to say for my very first Birch Box I am all smiles about the contents.  I didn't quite know what to expect for a $10/mo. subscription.  This little box is full of fun new cosmetics to try, in fact I have never tried any of these brands with the exception of a distant Zoya manicure.  Watch for reviews on these little treats soon! (Click here to learn how to sign up for your very own monthly stash of treats)

No comments:

Post a Comment