Monday, December 19, 2011

Birch Box December 2011




FROLIC & FANCY



happy holidays!

I tried to get a close up of the tag but obviously it didn't turn out...so here is what it says:

Take $20 off any full-size order of $75+ at birchbox.com
Use code bblove at checkout - valid through 12/31/11






Jouer - Moisturizing Lip Gloss in BirchBox Pink

This shade was created specifically for BirchBox and the tube is literally that hot pink color.  It may look a little bright, but it actually goes on very sheer and has a nice smooth texture.  It is not sticky at all and is completely tasteless/scent free.  This is my favorite sample this month.






Contents:

Benefit - The POREfessional face primer
Harvey Prince - Ageless perfume
Jouer - Moisturizing Lip Gloss
Orofluido - Beauty Elixir hair treatment
PREP - Show Stoppers double-sided wardrobe tape
Recharge - EBoost Energy Booster drink packet



This BirchBox is very cute.  The perfume that is included is a very fresh scent despite its notes of grapefruit, pomegranate and jasmine, it doesn't smell fruity at all.  I plan on giving the primer away to my friend who is a major benefit junky, and  I will try anything that promises to revitalize my hair, so I am excited to try this hair serum!

Also, something of note from BirchBox is that this month, they will be donating 100% of the profits from full-size sales to Baby Buggy (a charity that supplies needy families in the US for essential goods to raise new babies and children).

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good one this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm even MORE excited to get my first BirchBox next month!

    ReplyDelete