Happy New Year!
Pinapple Orange Guava Juice + Champagne = Pogmosa
The Lucky Slot Machine
Happy New Year!!!
On a last minute decision K decided to keep with tradition, and we headed to the Oregon coast to ring in the new year. I love K's spontaneity. He booked a lovely room by the beach and we left town to go celebrate. I got a little too relaxed on pogmosas (I don't usually drink much, if at all) at the hotel that I didn't change into my NYE sparkly outfit and opted to head out in jeans. We went to the casino to join the festivities, and festive it was. I love the people watching (read: major 80's bangs + sequins jumpsuits + long cigarettes) and energy there. I also love that both K and I hit some major jackpots on slots!! We both walked away with quite a bit of extra cash to kick off 2012. We toasted to the new year with some fireball and then stayed up until 3 am talking about the night, our goals for the new year, and enjoying each others company. It was a lot of fun!
2012 has started out awesome, so I am hoping the rest of the year follows suit. Here's to an amazing year full of adventure, love, pleasure, growth, and actually sticking to some goals!! I hope 2012 will be the year that we can all cross some items off the ol' bucket list and figure out a few more to add on to it. I have quite a few intentions for 2012, read them below, in no particular order.
* Get organized - clear out the clutter and get my house (& life) organized
* Learn how to meditate
* Eat cleaner, healthier food
* Let Loose -- time to have a few more of those moments (like in my early 20's) where I just let myself go a little crazy and wild
* Go wine tasting
* Start saving more money, like an adult
* Take a girl's trip - like a major girl's trip somewhere tropical, filled with spa days, beach time, shopping, and tons of laughs
* Get involved more in the things I love and spend less emotional value on the things that are not rewarding in life (Read: Desk Job)
* Make a delicious homemade ragu
* Wear my high heels more
* Blog, Blog, and more Blog -- I want to grow as a blogger and make this blog into something awesome