Friday, April 27, 2012

Add this to my list of things to do....


COACHELLA 2012





















Seeing the images, reading about, and watching video clips of Coachella 2012 makes me wish I would have been there to see it for myself.   I guess I didn't realize how major it was, and how many acts it draws.  My list of would not miss from this years line-up:  Andrew Bird, Bon Iver, Dr. Dre & Snoop (including hologram TuPac), Feist, Florance + the Machine, Gotye, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Mazzy Star, Santigold, The Black Keys, and The Shins.  There were SO MANY amazing acts.  I wouldn't even consider myself a music snob in the least, in fact, I readily admit that I just might have THE WORST taste in music, and even still...I want to go to this show!!  So...I am adding it to my list of things I want to do in life.  I just did a snippet of research and VIP tickets + transportation to the shows + hotel comes in around $700 -$1000.  Not totally unattainable.  Now who's with me?!

 Images via : 12 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

1 comment:

  1. One of my husband's former coworkers works for L'Acoustics (a company that makes speakers) and works Coachella every year. He says its amazing!

    ReplyDelete