Friday, November 18, 2011

So many scarves...



Organize your scarves by looping them over a hanger.  They won't slip off and will be neatly displayed in your closet. Just drape the middle around the hanger, pull the ends through, and tighten it snugly around the bottom.

 

My collection of scarves.


 I have been getting a lot of compliments on my leopard scarf.  (I have always loved leopard print, and will definitely be the old lady in head-to-toe leopard at the bingo hall.) This season in particular I feel leopard print has become so versatile and has worked its way into becoming a neutral. 

As you can see I stick mainly with solid colors for my scarves, but there are a few whimsical prints and the ever fashionable leopard. When shopping, remember, it can be hard to match a print to an outfit.  If you are going to go with a printed scarf be sure it is versatile enough to match a lot of items in your closet.  Also, I think the bigger the scarf the better! I tend to look for scarves that are around 44" W and 88" L (or more) to have that bulk and ability to drape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment